Leer en español
Читать на русском
The world-known specialist for breakers and palletising systems is renamed to Corrpal Systems AB, Member of Göpfert Group. Göpfert Maschinen GmbH is thus becoming a full-range supplier of corrugated board processing systems
Göpfert Maschinen GmbH has already owned 51% of the Dücker Corrpal AB‘s shares since 2019, now Göpfert has taken over the remaining 49% from Dücker International in Langenfeld/Germany.